Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Murtadha Hubail <hu...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 20:47:53 UTC

Renaming Transaction JobId

Hi all,

Currently, we have two classes called JobId and each one has its own factory. While one of them is used to assign unique ids to Hyracks jobs, the other is used for Asterix transaction. To avoid confusing the two on different contexts, I’m planning to propose a change to rename the JobId used for Asterix transaction to TxnId along with its factory.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns.

Cheers,

Murtadha

Re: Renaming Transaction JobId

Posted by Xikui Wang <xi...@uci.edu>.