Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/14 02:50:05 UTC

Cloudstack - What Storage you using ?

HI

I just wonder what storage you all use for CloudStack ?  And the number of
VM  able to get  spinned up for storage you use ?

Can anybody share the experience ?

Hean Seng

Re: Cloudstack - What Storage you using ?

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Mauro Ferrano,

The High CPU is high for Storage Server or Compute Hypervisor ?

CEPH storage, require quite a big amount of server in order to deliver .
And it is not able to utilize raid card for performance , especially when
it run on all pure SSD,  CEPH seems not able to deliver the expected result
and IO.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <iv...@bw-sw.com>.

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com>.

--
*Regards,*
*Pratik Chandrakar*

Re: Cloudstack - What Storage you using ?

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrija,

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrija

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Cloudstack - What Storage you using ?

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić