Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/03/04 11:29:54 UTC

http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi stopped working

Hi,

Just noticed that http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi returns a
403 Forbidden, "You don't have permission to access
/site/downloads.cgi on this server".

Before I ask infra, does anyone know if we can fix that ourselves?

-Bertrand

Re: http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi stopped working

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, this is a simple two-line, which I inadvertedly removed the last
time I did a cleanup. Stupid me and sorry for that.

I have updated the sling.sh site update script run hourly to ensure the
downloads.cgi file is recreated if lost.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for reporting. I will try to have a look at this later today.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.