Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Alessandro Busato <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/06 13:19:33 UTC

Build 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT failure on shell

Hi,
I followed all the steps described into documentation,
building fails on zeppelin-shell, this is the error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project zeppelin-shell: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.zeppelin:zeppelin-shell:jar:0.10.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at org.jetbrains.pty4j:pty4j:jar:0.9.3: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.jetbrains.pty4j:pty4j:jar:0.9.3: Could not transfer artifact org.jetbrains.pty4j:pty4j:pom:0.9.3 from/to jetbrains-pty4j (https://dl.bintray.com/jetbrains/pty4j/): Authorization failed for https://dl.bintray.com/jetbrains/pty4j/org/jetbrains/pty4j/pty4j/0.9.3/pty4j-0.9.3.pom 403 Forbidden

I searched everywhere to solve without disturb you.

I tried to build on macos bigsur and ubuntu 20, I'm not behind a proxy.

Any suggestion to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

Re: RE: Build 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT failure on shell

Posted by Alessandro Busato <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Jeff,
the fix should be reported to zeppelin-submarine module  which has the same repository problem
into pom.xml.
I fixed the submarine pom.xml and I successfully  rebuilt all.

Thank you,
Alessandro

Posted by Daubignard Marion <Ma...@ssi.gouv.fr>.
Yeah sorry just a shot in the dark, Alessandro ☺
On my end, I was not able to gather what happened that made this error disappear because I definitely had it and if the PR is not merged I’m not clear on why it builds here.
Have a nice day zeppelin folks,
M.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang
Les données à caractère personnel recueillies et traitées dans le cadre de cet échange, le sont à seule fin d’exécution d’une relation professionnelle et s’opèrent dans cette seule finalité et pour la durée nécessaire à cette relation. Si vous souhaitez faire usage de vos droits de consultation, de rectification et de suppression de vos données, veuillez contacter contact.rgpd@sgdsn.gouv.fr. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d’en informer l’expéditeur et de détruire le message. The personal data collected and processed during this exchange aims solely at completing a business relationship and is limited to the necessary duration of that relationship. If you wish to use your rights of consultation, rectification and deletion of your data, please contact: contact.rgpd@sgdsn.gouv.fr. If you have received this message in error, we thank you for informing the sender and destroying the message.

Re: RE: Build 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT failure on shell

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: RE: Build 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT failure on shell

Posted by Alessandro Busato <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alessandro Busato <al...@gmail.com>.
On 2021/07/06 15:53:52, Daubignard Marion <Ma...@ssi.gouv.fr> wrote:
> Hi Alessandro,
> I myself have trouble building 0.9. A lot of these weird messages were appearing when I did not build with the right version of Java. You might check that you have java 1.8 (java -version will do the trick).
> Since changing, I can build master.
> Maybe you have a similar issue ?
> -m
[...]

Hi Marion,
these are the building properties including java version