Posted to user@avro.apache.org by 聂琨琳 <ni...@126.com> on 2014/12/15 09:21:38 UTC

How to bind several Responder in single port

Hello everyone:
    Now I try to use AVRO as my RPC server.But I found that the HTTPserver and NettyServer coulde only bind in an Responder in one port.
    Is there any way to bind several Responder in single port?
    And is there some performance problems if  each response to bind a port?

Re: How to bind several Responder in single port

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
I wrote a prototype Kite service that did something like this:

https://github.com/joey/kite/blob/cdk-482/kite-data/kite-data-service/src/main/java/org/kitesdk/data/remote/protocol/RemoteDataProtocol.java

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria

Re: How to bind several Responder in single port

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.