Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2014/01/09 21:16:37 UTC

[jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-416
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackspace/jclouds add-networks-to-nova

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter

-- File Changes --

    M apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/compute/NovaComputeServiceAdapter.java (1)
    M apis/openstack-nova/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/compute/NovaComputeServiceAdapterExpectTest.java (35)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/test/resources/new_server_networks_response.json (42)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
I need to complete some openstack live tests before this is merged.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-32201037

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
+1 - looks good to me. So, to be clear, in the test we're just verifying that
```
template.getOptions().as(NovaTemplateOptions.class).networks("4ebd35cf-bfe7-4d93-b0d8-eb468ce2245a");
```
gets correctly included in the "create server" request?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-32072811

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #968](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/968/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-31976735

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
@everett-toews That is the plan, backporting this today.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-32912714

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #504](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/504/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-31976727

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
@zack-shoylev Can you please backport this to 1.7.x and any other associated commits?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-32911344

Re: [jclouds] Adds support for networks in the NovaComputeServiceAdapter (#250)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
That is pretty much all we are checking in the test.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/250#issuecomment-32095490