Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/10/08 23:52:18 UTC

Re: more problems with Host:'s

For some reason, the problem reappeared for me within the past
few days. I'm currently trying to setup a debug environment for
this after wading through some mail to get current on things.
I'll be looking at it shortly.

Alexei's comments would be welcome regarding this code. (or anything
else for that matter... :) )