Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carbone <ca...@ifrance.com> on 2001/04/10 21:26:40 UTC

I'm running tomcat standalone. I have made an application who call a method
in a jar file located in the /WEB-INF/lib directory. This jar make a call to
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle("resources.errors",
java.util.Locale.getDefault()) , but i have a MissingResourceException
error, again and again...
I tried to make the directory 'resources' under /WEB-INF/classes/ and put
the file 'errors' into it, unsuccessful...
If I call it from a jsp page, it's ok, the bundle is loaded.

Where should i place my resource file ?

Thank you in advance

Carbone