Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Delange <de...@telfort.nl> on 2013/03/15 21:04:14 UTC

Datatable Filtercolumn is not reacting

I use a datatable with FilterColumn. I specially made a IntegerColumn. It
works fine, but if the user enters a blank or nothing the table is not
refreshed. I can see that the old value is used.
If a enter a zero or another integer value it works like i expected.
How can I repair this problem

My source is
	@SuppressWarnings({ "unchecked", "rawtypes", "serial" })
	public TextFilteredPropertyColumn getInteger(String header,String
sort,final String field,final int inputsize,final boolean formatOutput,final
String format) {
		return new TextFilteredPropertyColumn<String,IModel>(
				new Model<String>(header), sort, field) {

			@Override public void populateItem(final Item<ICellPopulator&lt;String>>
item, final String componentId,final IModel<String> rowModel)
				{
				    Label label = new Label(componentId, createLabelModel(rowModel)){
				    	public <C> IConverter<C> getConverter(Class<C> type){
				    		IConverter converter = new
MyIntegerConverter(formatOutput,format);
				    		return converter;
				    	}
				    };
					item.add(label);
				}

			@Override
			public String getCssClass() {
				return "numeric "+field;
			};
			@Override
            public Component getFilter(final String varComponentId, final
FilterForm varForm) {

                TextFilter<Integer> filter = (TextFilter<Integer>)
super.getFilter(varComponentId, varForm);
                filter.getFilter().add(new AttributeModifier("size", new
Model<String>(""+inputsize)));
                filter.getFilter().add(new AttributeModifier("style", new
Model<String>("text-align:right;")));
                filter.getFilter().add(new AttributeModifier("class", new
Model<String>("numeric")));

                return filter;
            }
		};
	}

Re: Datatable Filtercolumn is not reacting

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
What does your FilterForm's model object look like?

Sven