Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Edward Keyser <ed...@trisail.net> on 2016/12/13 17:35:44 UTC

email change please

helpful person
1) please change my email from EdwardK@TriSail.net to Edward@TriSail.net
2) I also wonder why I get the introduction emails from others.
Thanks,
Edward Keyser, 903.330.5221

Re: email change please

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> The easiest way to change it would be to unsubscribe one address, and,
> if you want to see recruitment e-mails, subscribe with the other address.

Adding some more details to Patricia's answer:

- From the old address, write an empty message to
recruitment-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org and reply (empty message
again) to the automated confirmation e-mail you will get.

- From the new address, write an empty message to
recruitment-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and reply (empty message
again) to the automated confirmation e-mail you will get.

You get messages from others since this is a discussion list: see
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
for more.

Regards,
   Andrea.