Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Cui tony <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 05:02:50 UTC

core install problem

Hi,

  Today, I met a core install problem. The error occured at the process of
downloading mahout-collections-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. The message is below:

Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-collections/1.0-SNAPSHOT/mahout-collections-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.mahout:mahout-collections:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Any body can help?

Re: core install problem

Posted by Cui tony <to...@gmail.com>.
I just tested it. This problem is finished!

Thannks

Re: core install problem

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: core install problem