Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/03/06 23:00:09 UTC

autoconf 2.13/2.52 and Solaris

Weirdness... Something with how relative paths are being setup
because if using absolute paths for cache-file, 2.13 and 2.52 both
work. By default 2.52 has cache-file /dev/null but if I set to
./config.cache to emulate 2.13, then 2.52 fails as well. No doubt,
the sourcing of the cache file is what's causing the problem.
I'll see how we pass the location around.