Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by xing007008 <xi...@163.com> on 2008/09/21 05:04:53 UTC

How to use jsr170 to write and read the eXist xml-db

I want to use jsr170 to write and read the eXist xml-db

But how can I do?

Re: How to use jsr170 to write and read the eXist xml-db

Posted by xing007008 <xi...@163.com>.
Who can help me about the exception?

Re: How to use jsr170 to write and read the eXist xml-db

Posted by xing007008 <xi...@163.com>.
Yes, I can put a txt file into the eXist.
And you can see the Image here:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19592833/testRepository.jpg

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by xing007008 <xi...@163.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

First eXist is a xml database.
I want to use the eXist in my project.
Also I need to use javax.jcr.Repository to upload or read xml files or other
files.

How should I do?
Can you give an example?