Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 06:07:32 UTC

Exposing Camel Route as WEB SERVICE

Hii.

I am in the process of learning Web Service implementations using camel.
Can someone help me with a sample project which exposes a camel route as Web
Service. The route should have cxf Component as <from=&quot;&quot;/>

I want a simple helloWorld kind of implementation.

Have a great day

Reji

Re: Exposing Camel Route as WEB SERVICE

Posted by Tracy Snell <ts...@gmail.com>.
I have 2 examples (one posted today).

1 - http://code.notsoclever.cc/camel-cxf-component-wsdl-first-example/
2 - http://code.notsoclever.cc/camel-cxfrs-jdbc-rest-example/

Both have full working source on github.

tjs

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can check the examples
http://camel.apache.org/examples

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:07 AM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hii.
>
> I am in the process of learning Web Service implementations using camel.
> Can someone help me with a sample project which exposes a camel route as Web
> Service. The route should have cxf Component as <from=&quot;&quot;/>
>
> I want a simple helloWorld kind of implementation.
>
> Have a great day
>
> Reji

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.