Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 16:14:27 UTC

Fix the public interfaces for Tomcat 9 in the release notes

Hi,

As Tomcat 9 is now stable I think we can fix the public API here
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Wdyt?
Violeta

Re: Fix the public interfaces for Tomcat 9 in the release notes

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org>.

> On 01/02/2018 16:14, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As Tomcat 9 is now stable I think we can fix the public API here
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>>
>> Wdyt?
>

> +1
>
> We can do that for the next release.

I did a commit with an update.

> We should probably check the earlier versions as well.

The previous versions are OK

Regards,
Violeta

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.