Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Saurabh Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/28 09:00:43 UTC

Read features from model

Hi All

I am new to OpenNLP. I trained NameFinder model with custom training data.
All went well and I got *'.bin' *file as output which contains *'.model'*,*
'.properties' *and *'.featuregen' *files.
Now I want to print feature list from my trained model. I went through
source code, searched on Internet but could not succeed. Can someone help
me to print all features names from a model?

Thanks & Regards

--

*Saurabh Jain *
*Associates*

*Active Intelligence  *

*"*
*To do a thing yesterday was the best time . Second best time is today .” *