Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 08:46:16 UTC

Re: EIP pipeline limits to In-Only or RobustIn-Only

If you need to send an InOut you'd have to use a routing slip:
   http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-StaticRoutingSlip
The response will be sent back to the original consumer after having
been processed
by the recipients sequentially.

--
Cheers,