Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by heshan suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 10:08:38 UTC

Google summer of code 2007 projects

Hi,
   My name is Heshan Theekshana Suriyaarachchi.I am a second year computer
science undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing(UCSC),
Sri Lanaka.I have been using java for about 3 years.I saw your project in
the "ASF Subjects for Google Summer of Code" list and I am interested in
learning about your project, I would appreciate if you send me some
information regarding the following project.

Project :

*Subject ID*

*jackrabbit-jcr-demo*

*Title*

*JCR Demo Application based on Jackrabbit*

Yours Truely,

Heshan T. Suriyaarachchi

Re: Google summer of code 2007 projects

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 3/20/07, heshan suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Heshan Theekshana Suriyaarachchi.I am a second year computer
> science undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing(UCSC),
> Sri Lanaka.I have been using java for about 3 years.I saw your project in
> the "ASF Subjects for Google Summer of Code" list and I am interested in
> learning about your project, I would appreciate if you send me some
> information regarding the following project.

Thanks for the interest! The basic idea of the proposed project is to
create a simple example application to demonstrate JCR usage. To get
more familiar with JCR and Jackrabbit you should check out the JSR 170
specification (it's quite readable!) and the "First Hops" examples on
the Jackrabbit web site.

BR,

Jukka Zitting