Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2014/07/09 15:13:52 UTC

Are we no longer receiving the Meltwater press clips?

Hello team --I'm not receiving the CloudStack-dedicated daily report of press clips.

My master list indicates that we have 14 media hits for CloudStack today, but the report isn't in my Inbox. Actually, it's been a few days.

Am I the only one having this issue, or are others no longer receiving the report as well?

Thanks,
Sally

Re: Are we no longer receiving the Meltwater press clips?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
The last email with clippings that made it onto this list was July
3rd.  Nothing has hit the moderator queue either.