Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "moro.stefano@inwind.it" <mo...@inwind.it> on 2001/11/06 15:44:29 UTC

problem with WAR files

hallo,
I've a problem with WAR files since I installed Tomcat 4 instead of previous version:
I put a WAR file in the webapps directory and after the restarting of the server it doesn't extract the related directories webinf, classes,...
Should I set something in the config files?
Thanks very much, also for the answers to my previous question,

            Stefano Moro

Re: problem with WAR files

Posted by Ulrich Rueth <ul...@gmx.de>.
> I put a WAR file in the webapps directory and after the restarting of the
> server it doesn't extract the related directories webinf, classes,...
> Should I set something in the config files?

In the conf/server.xml file you have to set the unpackWARs attribute at the
Host element to true.

http://www.gmx.net