Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kerry Barnes <na...@kerrybarnes.net> on 2012/03/16 16:29:51 UTC

Access the entire CXF Payload with XSLT

Using camel 2.8.3 (tried under 2.9.0 as well) I am trying to process a SOAP
Message received from a <cxf:cxfEndpoint> "<from
uri="cxf:bean:ControllerEndpoint?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;allowStreaming=true"/>

My problem is that I want to perform an xsl transformation with the header
and body of the SOAP message and forward the request to another server.  I
need to insert the username from the ws-security header into the new
request, which I can't seem to get without writing my own custom processor
(which I am currently using).  I would think I should be able to do this
without any custom code, but I seem to only have access to the soap body,
not the soap header.  How can I get the full envelope to do my
transformations against?

Were am I missing the boat?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Access the entire CXF Payload with XSLT

Posted by Marco Westermann <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I'm not completely sure but I think using PAYLOAD means that you always
geht the soap-body as this is the payload of the message. If you want
the complete soap-message you can use MESSAGE instead of PAYLOAD.

regards, Marco

Posted by Jens <sm...@dzbank.de>.
Kerry Barnes wrote
> How can I get the full envelope to do my transformations against?

Try

from
uri="cxf:bean:ControllerEndpoint?dataFormat=MESSAGE&amp;allowStreaming=true"

Regards,
Jens