Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2005/05/13 16:38:39 UTC

[lepido] creation review successfully passed

Hi all,

Just to inform you that the creation review of Lepido [1] has just been
passed successfully. That means Lepido has been formally accepted as an
Eclipse project and the work can actually start.

A few days more are needed to setup the infrastructure, after which
you'll all be able to put your hands on something more concrete than a
shiny proposal :-)

Sylvain

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-lepido/

Re: [lepido] creation review successfully passed

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Vie, 13 de Mayo de 2005, 9:38, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to inform you that the creation review of Lepido [1] has just been
> passed successfully. That means Lepido has been formally accepted as an
> Eclipse project and the work can actually start.
>
> A few days more are needed to setup the infrastructure, after which
> you'll all be able to put your hands on something more concrete than a
> shiny proposal :-)

Great!

Currently, I am without machine, for this reasons I was mostly in a
lurking mode. In 2 weeks I expect the spare parts for my compu will be
here and I hope to be more active again.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [lepido] creation review successfully passed

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 13 mai 05, à 16:38, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...Just to inform you that the creation review of Lepido [1] has just
> been passed successfully. That means Lepido has been formally accepted
> as an Eclipse project and the work can actually start...

Wow, good job, keep it up!
-Bertrand