Posted to user@spark.apache.org by satish chandra j <js...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/10 08:12:10 UTC

Spark Shell "No suitable driver found" error

HI All,
I have issues to make external jar available to Spark Shell
I have used "-jars" options while starting Spark Shell to make these
available
when I give command "Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver" it is not giving
any error
But when action operation is performed on RDD than I am getting typical "No
suitable driver found for jdbc:postgresql://"

Please provide solution if anybody has faced and fixed the same

Regards,
Satish Chandra