Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dtoffe <dt...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2007/10/12 23:30:51 UTC

Wicket Web Beans with Wicket 1.3b4 ?

Hi !

Is Wicket Web Beans from SVN (rev 136 as of now) useable with Wicket 1.3b4 ?
Should I stick to last (1.0 rc1) release with 1.2.6 ?

Cheers,

Daniel

Re: Wicket AJAX vs Echo AJAX

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
wicket's ajax requirements are somewhat unique, thus we have our own ajax
implementation.

there is a dojo integration in wicket-stuff if you want to use dojo
components, but beware it is not supported by the wicket core team.

-igor

RE: Wicket AJAX vs Echo AJAX

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Re: Wicket AJAX vs Echo AJAX

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Wicket AJAX vs Echo AJAX

Re: Wicket Web Beans with Wicket 1.3b4 ?

Posted by Dan Syrstad <ds...@ener-j.org>.
Hi Daniel,

If you check out the latest from the SVN branch branches/wicket-1.3-port, it
builds with maven/1.3.0-beta4.  The trunk is still for Wicket 1.2.6. The
head of both the trunk and 1.3 branch are techinically
wicketwebbeans-1.0-rc2SNAPSHOT.

-Dan