Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 陈硕 <81...@qq.com> on 2019/10/17 12:11:42 UTC

回复: [PROPOSAL] Mesher supports skywalking

Hello,
Thanks for your attention.
Because the mail does not support pictures. I submitted the topology picture to JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SCB/issues/SCB-1497
I has created a PR to apache/servicecomb-mesher and is waiting for review now.

Looking forward to your suggestion.

陈硕
邮箱:814464284@qq.com

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I have followed up that ticket, let's continue the discussion there.

FYI +高洪涛@skywalking <ha...@apache.org> I think you should be there too.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SCB/issues/SCB-1497

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

陈硕 <81...@qq.com> 于2019年10月17日周四 下午3:56写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.