Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/08/13 11:47:10 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by KatsuhiroTakata

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KatsuhiroTakata:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy

    * Hypertable is also supported by Baidu

   * [http://www.cascading.org/ Cascading] - Cascading is a feature rich API for defining and executing complex and fault tolerant data processing workflows on a Hadoop cluster.
-  * [http://www.cbir.jp/ CbIR] - Image retrieval engine
-   * We Japanese company CbIR (Content-based Information Retrieval) use Hadoop to build the image processing environment for image-based product recommendation system mainly on Amazon EC2, from April 2008.
-   * Our Hadoop environment produces the original database for fast access from our web application.
-   * We also uses Hadoop to analyzing similarities of user's behavior.

   * [http://www.cloudera.com Cloudera, Inc] - Cloudera provides commercial support and professional training for Hadoop.
    * We provide [http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop Cloudera's Distribution for Hadoop]. Stable packages for Redhat and Ubuntu (rpms / debs), EC2 Images and web based configuration.
@@ -102, +98 @@

    * 70 machine cluster (8 cores/machine, 3TB/machine storage)
    * 30 machine cluster (8 cores/machine, 4TB/machine storage)
    * Use for log analysis, data mining and machine learning
+
+  * [http://freestylers.jp/ Freestylers] - Image retrieval engine
+   * We Japanese company Freestylers use Hadoop to build the image processing environment for image-based product recommendation system mainly on Amazon EC2, from April 2009.
+   * Our Hadoop environment produces the original database for fast access from our web application.
+   * We also uses Hadoop to analyzing similarities of user's behavior.

   * [http://www.google.com Google]
    * [http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/pressrel/20071008_ibm_univ.html University Initiative to Address Internet-Scale Computing Challenges]
@@ -129, +130 @@

   * [http://holaservers.com/ HolaServers.com]
    * Hosting company
    * Use pig to provide traffic stats to users in near real time
-

   * [http://www.hostinghabitat.com/ Hosting Habitat]
    * We use a customised version of Hadoop and Nutch in a currently experimental 6 node/Dual Core cluster environment.