Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by deva namaste <oh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/27 19:58:45 UTC

Date with hhmi

Hello,

I do have fact table with date column where dates are in this format
"YYYY-MM-DD"  ( e.g. 2016-01-01).  The same fact table is joined with date
dimension table same format column (and the other columns are year_no,
qtr_no, month_no, etc).

My new data in fact table is coming in "2016-01-01 16:45:00" format  (15
mins intervals).

How can I handle this situation?  I do not want to have all detailed level
intervals in Date dimension since it will add lots of data.

Any idea you would recommend?
(fact table format "YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS" will not be joined with
dimension table  "YYYY-MM-DD" )

Thanks

Re: Date with hhmi

Posted by deva namaste <oh...@gmail.com>.