Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/02/19 19:15:35 UTC

[vote] new committers

Hi,

There are two code donations that will go into Maven so I ask they, Tom
Copeland (importscrubber) and Jauncarlo Arnez, be granted access so they
can work on Maven from within our project setup.

+1

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [vote] new committers

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
+1

- Kasper

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [vote] new committers

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
+1
john mcnally

Re: [vote] new committers

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are two code donations that will go into Maven so I ask they, Tom
> Copeland (importscrubber) and Jauncarlo Arnez, be granted access so they
> can work on Maven from within our project setup.
>
> +1

+1