Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dmitry Beransky <dm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 21:06:28 UTC

alternative tag pool implementation

Hi,

I've noticed that there are two implementations of the tag pool:
TagHandlerPool and PerThreadTagHandlerPool.  I haven't been able to figure
out how to tell Jasper to use the per-thread implementation.  Any pointers?

Thanks
Dmitry

Re: alternative tag pool implementation

Posted by Daniel Doubleday <da...@gmx.net>.
Try this in your web.xml:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>fork</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>xpoweredBy</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>tagpoolClassName</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.jasper.runtime.PerThreadTagHandlerPool</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>