Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2006/04/20 21:32:41 UTC

webdoclet and jsptaglib

Hi All,

Is there any plugin available for Webdoclet and Jsptag lib?

Coz i don't see any documentation  for this, i tried

                <groupId>org.code.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
 but looks like this plugin is not available

Please adivse, if any one can give me some sample how to use it that would
very great

Thanks,
Raghu

Re: webdoclet and jsptaglib

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin
is a xdoclet2 plugin but I don't know if it will work in your case
since I have never used webdoclet.