Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mahesh Koli <m_...@hotmail.com> on 2000/07/27 22:22:58 UTC

sendRedirect ??

Hello,

recompile mod_jserv.so with -DEAPI

Posted by yangyuexiang <ya...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi,  Everyone,

The following is from the error_log file.

[Tue Aug 29 14:26:11 2000] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_jserv.so uses
plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please
recompile it with -DEAPI)

I compiled the mod_jserv.so by both commands:

apxs -c -o -DEAPI mod_jserv.so *.c

and

apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c

The above warning message is still logged in the error_log file.

WHo can tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks very much!
yangyuexiang