Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chohan, DB (Dharmesh)" <D....@dl.ac.uk> on 2002/05/27 14:21:34 UTC

Axis test example 2 on linux

Hi all,

I have installed Axis on Linux and have tried to run the following test
from the Axis user guide.  The first test,  java
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient, runs okay but the second test java
samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient -p8080 add 2 5 fails on exception,
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: IN
        at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:94)

Does anybody know why I am getting this exception.

Dharmesh

PS I have also checked jar files and classpath variable.  It looks okay.  I
have got the following jar files in
/opt/xml-axis-beta2/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib

axis.jar
commons-logging.jar
jaxrpc.jar
log4j-core.jar