Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com> on 2013/09/17 17:09:45 UTC

I attempted to load the trig example from the spec, but Jena says:

  WARN jena.riot: Only triples or default graph data expected : named graph data ignored

What knob do I have to turn for Jena to provide access to the named
graphs?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com> | We discover in ourselves what others
http://nwalsh.com/            | hide from us, and we recognize in

Re: Loading named graphs from trig files?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 17/09/13 16:09, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attempted to load the trig example from the spec, but Jena says:
>

>    WARN jena.riot: Only triples or default graph data expected : named graph data ignored
>
> What knob do I have to turn for Jena to provide access to the named
> graphs?
>
>                                          Be seeing you,
>                                            norm

Most likely, you are loading trig into a model - a single graph.

You want to load into a dataset, a collection of graphs.

If you ask RIOT to load Trig (or NQ) into a graph, it warns it is
ignoring the named graphs, mapping the triples in the default graph to
the target graph/model.

	Andy