Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 23:15:42 UTC

Bug fixing priorities

I hate to say that someone isn't squawking loud enough for us to fix the bug. I suspect our procedures for prioritizing bugs is a bit primitive; there are likely features of jira we could use better. I'm afraid I tend to mostly fix the bugs that directly affect me ... or, as you point out, the bugs that come more complete, with tests, and as a patch.

Sent from my iPad