Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Lang, Cliff" <cl...@proxicom.com> on 2001/10/19 15:37:11 UTC

Minimum fields required in TURBINE_USER table

What are the minimum fields for the TURBINE_USER table?  I saw an
earlier message stating he had to keep the "OBJECTDATA" field in or he
got errors.

Can I have the LOGIN_NAME be a foreign key reference to one of my
tables?

    <foreign-key foreignTable="WWW_DB">
      <reference local="LOGIN_NAME" foreign="USER_NAME"/>
    </foreign-key>

For that matter, which fields really need to be in the TURBINE_USER
table?  When Torque creates the Peers and maps, are those foreign keys
automatically referenced, or does it just make it easier to do joins?

Thanks,  Cliff