Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Judith Malnick <jm...@mesosphere.io> on 2018/05/07 17:19:13 UTC

Developer Sync at Twitter - May 10th

Hi all,

We'll be having our developer sync this Thursday at 3 pm hosted at Twitter,
and we hope you can join either in person or by Zoom.

Details:

   - *Date, Time: *Thursday, May 10th, 3:00 pm Pacific time
   -
*Location: Twitter HQ, 1355 Market St #900, *
* San Francisco, CA 94103*
   - *Link: *Join with Zoom <https://zoom.us/j/885219228>.
   - *Agenda: *Resizing persistent volumes, push and pull gauges, more here
   <https://docs.google.com/a/mesosphere.io/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=drive_web>

You *must RSVP* for in-person attendance because of building security. If
you plan to attend in person please email me to let me know ahead of time.

See you Thursday!
Judith
--
Judith Malnick