Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/12 01:38:43 UTC

Install documentation questions

Hi all,

I'm trying to do single node install just to get feeling of it.
The documentation at
http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.4.0/admin.html
says: "CHUKWA_HOME/bin/downSampling.sh --config <path to chukwa conf> -n
add".
What is <path to chukwa conf>??? There are a lot of files in "conf" folder.

Also this ile is in "bin" now:
"CHUKWA_HOME/tools/init.d/chukwa-data-processors start "

Also "$CHUKWA_HOME/bin/hicc.sh start" does not exist.

I did not install tomcat, will jetty which comes with chukwa work?

"Point your favorite browser to: http://<server>:8080/hicc " asks me user
name and password.

I could correct documentation given answers and permissions.

Vadim.

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is
explicitly specified