Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2007/08/15 01:06:56 UTC

[AXIS2] wsdl2java for xmlbeans needs axiom jars?

I was running axis2 wsdl2java task with the xmlbeans binding option -
and got the error "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMNode". My
impression is that I do not need axiom jars since I am using xmlbeans
binding. Can someone clarify?

Secondly - the wsdl2java task has a binding option to specify xmlbeans.
But I cannot find any such option on the Axis2 Codegen ant task
(<codegen ...) - which I desire to use. How can I specify xmlbeans
there?

- Vish.

Re: [AXIS2] wsdl2java for xmlbeans needs axiom jars?

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For the second question, try attribute databindingName="xmlbeans"

For the first question, may be wsdl2java code is internally using axiom
functionality to work with the wsdl xml files, although the generated code
is xmlbeans.

Upul

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
At runtime you need axiom jars anyway. (irrespective of the binding you use)
Axis2 heavily use axiom. you need all axiom jars to compile the
MessageReceiver class.

It seems even axiom jars needed in codegeneration as well. but I can not
really figureout the place.

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: [AXIS2] wsdl2java for xmlbeans needs axiom jars?

Posted by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com>.

________________________________
No - it is the same wsdl that I used in Axis1 with minor changes to work with axsi2. So I have no policies in it.

________________________________
I don't get any stack trace - just the message "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMNode"

Posted by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: [AXIS2] wsdl2java for xmlbeans needs axiom jars?

Posted by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.