Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <he...@med.uni-marburg.de> on 2005/01/17 08:17:12 UTC

Re: [configuration] Saving Heirachical Configuration

In the actual CVS version the classes XMLConfiguration and
HierarchicalXMLConfiguration have been merged. The resulting class
XMLConfiguration supports saving XML documents.

Oliver

Chris Jensen wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just developed an app using the apache commons configuration
> classes. To simplify configuration I had planned to create a GUI front
> end, but now that I've come to test the app, the following exception
> is getting thrown by HeirachicalXMLConfiguration.save(OutputStream):
>
> UnsupportedOperationException: Can't save HeiracicalXML configuration.
>
> I don't suppose there's anyway around this. This is the whole reason I
> chose to use the commons configuration as I thought it would simplify
> writing code to save and load the configuration to/from XML.
>
> Chris

Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Heger
Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV) / Bereich Anwenderverfahren
Klinikum der Philipps-Universität Marburg
Baldingerstraße,
D-35037 Marburg
Tel: +49 6421 28-66923
mailto:oliver.heger@med.uni-marburg.de