Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2010/06/19 22:39:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 5 as hbase-0.20.5?

-1

Mail to follow.

   - Andy

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 5 as hbase-0.20.5?

Posted by Dave Latham <la...@davelink.net>.
+1

Ran it through a set of representative MR jobs that read/write to different
tables in a cluster we are preparing to migrate to.  Didn't hit any problems
or any of the issues we've had with earlier release candidates.

Dave

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.