Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/13 06:56:41 UTC

Re: Move to Java 7?

I propose, we support compiling with java7 for some more time. Few reasons

   1. Most of the production setup is still with java7.
   2. Lens build with java8 has some issues. We are not sure we uncovered
   all.
   3. Many projects work with java7 and most of us have java7 in our
   machines.

What do others think?

Thanks
Amareshwari

Re: Move to Java 7?

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Srikanth. Lens runs fine with java8 runtime. But it needs to be
documented in deployment guide.

RE: Move to Java 7?

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.