Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Olexandr K <ol...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/05 23:25:54 UTC

Re: And again... Failed to get page IO instance (page content is corrupted)

Hi guys,

are you still planning to release 2.6.0 as patch release for 2.5.0?

BR, Oleksandr

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Oleksandr,

The ignite-2.6 branch is already stabilized and frozen.
I hope the voting will be opened today!

You can follow this topic to get updates on this.
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Ignite-2-6-emergency-release-suggestion-tc31340.html

Thanks!