Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net> on 2001/10/31 16:25:42 UTC

Re: Is it always necessary to place the servlet class files under the WEB-INF/classesfolder?

Have you read the Servlet spec before? If so, you do not like how it
specified? In case you are not happy with the spec. you should send
email to servletapi-feedback@eng.sun.com

Pae

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>