Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Yoel R. GARCIA DIAZ" <yr...@me.com> on 2015/03/25 23:13:18 UTC

org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine?

I am sure that this has been asked before but I am new to pdfbox and can’t reconcile its documentation with the available api after adding the 1.8.8 version to my app.

The second line on this page suggests that I should be able to 'import org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument’ but no. This means that the Lucene Integration is also wrong 'Document luceneDocument = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument( ... );’

So, is Lucene integrated with PDFBox in version 1.8.8 and above (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) or not at all anymore?

Yoel

Re: org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine?

Posted by "Yoel R. GARCIA DIAZ" <yr...@me.com>.
Hi Maruan, thanks for the reply.

I see what you mean but this package (examples) is not published in mvn. I guess I’ll have to download and add it manually to my app.

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,