Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Y G <gy...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 10:56:06 UTC

where is the hdfs api doc?

hi guys
i want to take a look at hdfs api doc but i can not find it in the
dist docs dir. there is no org.apache.hadoop.hdfs api doc.  i think
maybe i missed something.

--
从我的移动设备发送

-----
天天开心
身体健康

Re: where is the hdfs api doc?

Posted by Y G <gy...@gmail.com>.
in the src build.xml , the "javadoc-dev" target build the api doc including
hdfs  with the description saying “Generate javadoc for hadoop developers” .
the publish dist uses the javadoc target which exclude hdfs api doc.
-----
天天开心
身体健康
Sent from Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

Re: where is the hdfs api doc?

Posted by Brian Bockelman <bb...@cse.unl.edu>.

Re: where is the hdfs api doc?

Posted by Y G <gy...@gmail.com>.