Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 09:45:32 UTC

Size of CXF based components

Freeman,

I've just noticed that the size of the two CXF based components is
very high.  It seems there are lots of jars that are included but not
really needed (xalan, xerces, wsdl4j, woodstox, etc...).  Lots of
these jars are already in ServiceMix container classpath or provided
by servicemix-shared shared library.
Could you take a look and try to reduce these size please?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Size of CXF based components

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Yes, 2.0.1 is fine so far, I will switch it back to stable version by
next commit.
Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.