Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Noven <no...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/24 09:34:40 UTC

Wicket-rest sample

Hi...

Does anyone here have running example with wicket rest that explain using web services between 2 application ?

If yes, please share..

Thank you.

Re: Wicket-rest sample

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Both
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/master/jdk-1.7-parent/wicketstuff-restannotations-parent/readme.mdand
http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/wicketstuff.html#wicketstuff_6 provide
a lot of information how to setup the service.
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.7-parent/wicketstuff-restannotations-parent/restannotations-examplesis
a demo application.

You can use any client library to consume the service, e.g.
https://github.com/square/retrofit.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Re: Wicket-rest sample

Posted by Noven <no...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Martin,

I am learning about wicket rest today. But I still confuse about how to serve the web service and to consume it. The goal is to have 2 wicket application that serve and consume the service.

If someone here is ever do this, I hope to see the code :)

Regards,
Noven

Hi,

Re: Wicket-rest sample