Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/07/03 19:16:23 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError for DefaultContributionPostProcessorExtensionPoint

I'm getting the following error from the new simple-callback-ws sample
when I run a full top-level mvn build against my test codebase that has
the latest incarnation of the fix to TUSCANY-1341.  The problem doesn't
occur when I run mvn from the samples directory, or when I run mvn from
the samples/simple-callback-ws directory.  I haven't made any code
changes that seem like they could cause this error.  Has anyone seen
this before, or are there any suggestions for debugging?

   Simon

  T E S T S
Running simplecallback.SimpleCallbackTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.381 sec <<< FAILURE!
test(simplecallback.SimpleCallbackTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.311 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tuscany/sca/contribution/processor/DefaultContributionPostProcessorExtensionPoint
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder.createContributionService(ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder.java:189)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntime.start(ReallySmallRuntime.java:113)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.<init>(DefaultSCADomain.java:86)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADomain.java:229)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.newInstance(SCADomain.java:68)
	at simplecallback.SimpleCallbackTestCase.setUp(SimpleCallbackTestCase.java:34)
	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)

Results :

Tests in error:
   test(simplecallback.SimpleCallbackTestCase)

Re: NoClassDefFoundError for DefaultContributionPostProcessorExtensionPoint

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I missed these other places. It's fixed under revision #553367.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: NoClassDefFoundError for DefaultContributionPostProcessorExtensionPoint

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.