Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/07/03 07:05:54 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Mirae/Core" by Gayeon Yoo

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Gayeon Yoo:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Mirae/Core

- == Integrate SAX and StAX into one Core  Timeline ==
+ == Integrate SAX and StAX into one Core Timeline ==

-  '''Mirae [http://ws.apache.org/mirae] provides implementations of SAX that is defined to JSR 172 and StAX that is defined to JSR 280 respectively. This this project will be an initial step to implement JSR 280, which enables mobile developers to use an updated SAX and a newly added StAX from JSR 172. '''
+  '''Mirae [http://ws.apache.org/mirae] provides implementations of SAX that is defined to JSR 172 and StAX that is defined to JSR 280 respectively. This project will be an initial step to implement JSR 280, which enables mobile developers to use an updated SAX and a newly added StAX from JSR 172. '''

   ----
  {{{
@@ -16, +16 @@

  17'th June
  }}}
  Got everything set up ,
- The Mirae Source, Sun WTK2.2 and CVS.
+ Mirae Source, Sun WTK2.2, CVS.

  Built the Mirae API and got things to work in my eclipse.
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
  21'th June
@@ -28, +27 @@

  I studied JSR280.
  Mirae need to add SAX2 interface and dom part for JSR 280.
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
  22'th - 24'th June
  }}}
  These days I spend my time understanding the Mirae SAX and StAX API.
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
  26'th June
  }}}
  Collected implementations codes for SAX2 , took a look at some of open source that HotSAX[http://hotsax.sourceforge.net/].
   ----
+  ----
+ {{{
+ 27 - 29'th June
+ }}}

+ I understood the Mirae SAX and StAX API in detail again.
+ NonValidatingParser is Mirae SAX's main class and MXParser is Mirae StAX's main class.
+ These two classes are too complex to understand. I am hard to undertand tham.
+
+ I will create to StAX-based SAX code that are implemente for following four classes and interface
+
+ 1.  SAXParserFactory
+ 2.  SAXParser
+ 3.  Attribute
+ 4.  Location
+
+ I think that modified StAX API’s AttributeBase class can substitute implementation codes of Attribute and Location.
+ ----
+