Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2014/08/15 22:28:10 UTC

Update on Mobile Spec

Thanks a bunch to Stacy & Martin (& Jesse) for knocking back a lot of the
work to land new-style plugin tests in the last weeks.

I've done some final cleanup this week, and think that we are for the large
part finally in the new world!  Woo hoo!

A few questions:
- Since many new-style tests landed, and old ones were removed, I went
ahead and closed off the JIRA issues.  If there is outstanding work to be
done, we can reopen.  I assume there isn't, because that would imply that
there are tests that have gone temporarily missing from any flow (bad!).

- I noticed during cleanup that mobile-spec was never running whitelist
tests as part of the auto test suite.  So I fixed the bug.  Except
whitelist tests don't all pass on Android.  Were those test purposely not
being run?

Clearly the current test-harness app is ugly and needs work, and Jason (the
newest member over at Google) has volunteered to pick up work on adding a
few improvements here as he ramps up on cordova stuff.

-Michal

Re: Update on Mobile Spec

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Woohoo! Thanks for the update Michal! And thanks to everyone who worked on
this!

Re: Update on Mobile Spec

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com>.

Re: Update on Mobile Spec

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com>.
Thanks Ian. I will remove it from the default list again. Can't do it right
at this moment.

Re: Update on Mobile Spec

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.